Thursday, May 7, 2015

Weight Loss Journey??

Hello guys! I am here today to share with you guys that I am beginning a weight loss journey!!!!

I have to admit, I'm a little scared and excited at the same time! Simply because it's a HUGE commitment, I'd have to get rid of some of my favorite foods, but I know that it'll be worth it.

Why did I decide to make a lifestyle change?
  1. I want to show my stomach more than EVER! without it looking disturbing to others lol.
  2. I don't want to shorten my life due to the face that I chose to be lazy.
  3. I want to make sure that I have healthy children
  4. I'm borderline diabetic
  5. I want to be able to run around a block without the feeling of over exhaustion.


I have been overweight for most of my life!! I realized at the age of 10, that I was way bigger than my friends and other children my age. I've been over 200lbs since I was at least 9 years old, and that's not okay!  I can no longer blame my parents for the lack of effort to push me to be healthier. I'm almost 21 years old, so now, I have all of the power to get my health under control.

Don't get me wrong, I have lots and lots of confidence, and I am pretty comfortable with my body, but I just know that living a healthier life will dramatically increase that confidence. 


Are any of you guys looking to begin your weight loss journey, or you already have? I'd be so grateful to receive any tips and encouragement!

xoxo Wish me luck guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment