Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Hair = Endless Selfies!

Many girls can relate to me on this!!
Wait, so am I the only one who takes ENDLESS amounts of selfies once I get my hair done?
Especially a brand new hairstyle?? No? ok...




So, just so you guys know. This is NOT, I repeat, it's NOT virgin hair lol. 
This is hair that I found at a local beauty supply store in Lafayette, LA.
Side note: 
(For those of you who don't know, I moved to Broussard, LA form Los Angeles in mid/end of January)

But anyways, this hair was literally found with the color already applied!! 
I ended up paying (my mom lol) about $30.00 for three packs!!!! WHAT?! Yes ma'am! 3 PACKS
I have:1 20 inch
          1 18 inch
          1 16 inch
It came with little hair pieces to make a closure, but I didn't have time for all that lol
I like for my closure to already be made for me! Am I not the only one??
Yes, the hair does shed simply because it isn't virgin hair, so it's definitely
good for a month or so, depending on how you take care of it.
Oh, and I do actually install my weaves myself; I REFUSE, I REFUSE to pay $200+
just for someone to install the hair for me. 

I promise you guys!, it's not as hard as it looks lol. All I have to say is YouTube is your
best friend! Trust me when I say this. I promise, practice makes perfect. 

Hat- Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment