Monday, September 30, 2013

Flower Power Dungarees


This was pretty much a last minute outfit that i fell in love with lol!!!! I purchased this floral print dungaree from  Asos, which is a litle big on me, so I decided to add a top until I can get them altered. I'm very much into being comfortable this Fall, but still be trendy. 

I have to worn you guys that you will see me wearing my vintage hat almost all the time!! I'm in love with the combination of wearing black with a vibrant color to add an extra spark to my wardrobe. And in case you were wondering, these dungarees from Asos are EXTREMELY comfortable, so I definitely recommend them.

One of my reasons for creating this blog is to learn lots from all the other fashionistas in the world and find ways to improve my own personal style. :)


Hat- Goodwill
Glasses- Old Navy
Top- Target
Dungarees- Asos (Curve)
Boots- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment