Monday, August 18, 2014

My 20th Birthday at Disneyland

Hey guys, I had such an amazing birthday thanks to my boyfriend of 5 months, Eric Fried♡. 
I have to say that I felt like a little girl at Disneyland & I was so overwhelmed with joy!!

I have to say that my favorite ride was Space Mountain & I almost died on Tower of Terror lol,  you should've seen my face!! My boyfriend's brother & his fiance were so interested in my reactions on this ride lol.

I had so much fun on my birthday at Disneyland!!! I'm seriously considering on getting myself an annual pass because I fell in love lol.

I added a pair of Mickey Mouse ears to my collection & I told my boyfriend to buy me a new pair everytime we go lol, which I hope is often. 


Outfit Details :
Ears- ASOS
Cardigan- Forever 21
Top- Forever 21+
Shorts- Salvation Army
Shoes- ASOS 

No comments:

Post a Comment