Saturday, January 18, 2014

Today Was A Fairytale



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11505747/?claim=67g3txzy8nq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

 I have to take the time to realize how far I've come during my 19th year of living. A year ago, I would've never put myself in front of a camera because I hated the attention being on me. Now I am filled with much more confidence in myself, and I hope to grow more throughout this year.
 This ootd seriously made me feel as if I were living in a fairytale! I felt like a romantic Little Red Riding Hood
In honor of Spring, I decided to bring out my red flower crown from River Island. In case you were wondering, ASOS has a variety of flower crowns, and they come in solid colors and multicolors, which will go perfect in our Spring wardrobes. 
 If you guys were wondering about the location, it's this running trail in Porter Ranch, CA. I'm not sure of the exact name, but I'll find out as soon as I can. It's the perfect place to go running, walking, taking pictures, and also picnics with your boyfriend/girlfriend. 
If you have anymore questions about today's blog post, be sure to email me at patriceogarro@yahoo.com.

Happy Blogging xoxo,
Patrice Chavon


Outfit Details:
Crown- River Island
Glasses- Old Navy
Dress- Forever 21+
Tights- 99 Cents Store
Boots- Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment