Thursday, February 27, 2014

Harem Pants Re-Do

Yes you guys, I decided to RE-DO my post on these harem pants simply because I didn't expect to do another photoshoot with Edwin lol so here's a better background for you guy. Instagram @edwintee





My only negative opinion about these pants is that it kinda makes my thighs look a little bigger than they really are lol but other than that I'm loving them!!!
As far as the location, Edwin and I came across this alley right down the street from my home and we just had to get next to these gorgeous flowers!!


 I am super happy that I purchased these pants because they'e comfortable, affordable, and perfect for many occassions!





Outfit Details:
Hat- River Island
Jacket- Wet Seal+
Top- ASOS Curve
Harem Pants- Forever 21+
Boots- Forever 21
Jewelry- Old Navy/ASOS Curve
Eyewear- Old Navy

So I really hope you guys enjoyed this outfit & the way I styled it! Feel free to comment your take on how to style harem pants.
Happy Blogging Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment