Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sequence & Stripes

So to be honest, this photo shoot took place on a tiring, COLD day, my face kinda tells the story lol but I really wanted to show this outfit, so cut me some slack lol


 I have to comment on the improvement that companies are making on Plus Size clothes. We are getting the opportunity to wear pretty much ANYTHING women & girls of smaller sizes wear! You can call me bias or whatever, but I think curvy women look better in some outfits than smaller women do lol.

In case you were wondering about the location which is the art building parking lot at Pierce College, which is my school.


Outfit Details:
Hat- River Island
Coat- Ashley Stewart(Goodwill)
Top- Forever 21+
Leggings- ASOS Curve
Boots- Forever 21
Bag- BRICS
Earrings- Old Navy

In Loving Memory of these Forever 21 boots, you will be missed lol

No comments:

Post a Comment