Friday, June 27, 2014

Old Navy's $1 Flip Flop Sale

Just in case you guys didn't know, I am an Old Navy employee (Sellebrity), and I feel b that it is my duty to let you guys know about Old Navy's $1 Flip Flop One Day Sale.
This Saturday, June 29th, all Old Navy stores across the country will be hosting the annual $1 Flip Flop promotion. But, if you have an Old Navy Card or if you apply for one, you get the luxury of buying your $1 sale TODAY!!!!! 


Just so you know,  the $1 price point applies to only the classic solid flip flops & you can only buy it in store :)
The maximum is five flip flops per customer while supplies last.

If any of you live in the Los Angeles are, don't be afraid to stop by to say hello to me at Old Navy's Northridge, CA store!


I hope that you guys enjoy the sale!!!!!

http://oldnavy.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment