Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Wedding in San Francisco

April 2, 2015 
Erik & Renee Peters

So, my big sister, Renee, tied the knot with the love of her life Erik. This wedding happened almost a month ago, but I've been too busy to share a few photos.

The wedding took place at the San Francisco City Hall, which by the way, was extremely beautiful! I honestly expected to take a ton of pictures during the ceremony, but I was balling my eyes out the entire time lol; I think I cried more than my sister did, and it wasn't even my wedding!

So, here are a few photos...











                                 I am so blessed to add new and BIG editions to my family!


Outfit Details: 
Hat- Forever 21
Cardigan- Forever 21
Dress- Ross
Sandals- ASOS
Watch- Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment