Thursday, November 7, 2013

Some of My Favorite Asos Fall Must Haves!!!!




 Hey everyone!! I know I haven't done a post in a while, so I'm here today to make it up to you lol!! I was recently browsing through the Asos website & came across some amazing pieces that I think deserve a spot in our fall wardrobes! 

In my opinion, fall is the season of blacks and greys and layers! Trust me, you can never go wrong with overalls(dungarees). I plan on styling these grey overalls with that amazing, tribal printed pancho! I think the look screams BOLD, CHIC, & FIERCE!!!

I personally don't own a skater skirt YET! but I absolutely love this leather skater skirt from ASOS(Curve). I would pair this skirt with a simple, white t-shirt, a black fedora, black tights & a pair of any color pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment