Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Feelin' Like Beetle Juice

Hello bloggers & blog lovers! 
It's do far been a pretty chilly week the San Fernando Valley, so I decided to share with you guys a typical outfit I'd wear during the cold. 

Today's spotlight piece is this AMAZING black, wool coat from Ashley Stewart, which my mommy bought me at Goodwill for $25 LAST NIGHT! I seriously came up on a great deal at Goodwill. By the way, I feel very much like Beetle Juice today lol. I promise this wasn't planned...or was it??


I am super happy because this is my first ever piece from Ashley Stewart, and of course I couldn't wait to wear it on my back and switch all around school haha. 
But yeah, the title for today's look would be "I Have No Clue, It's Just Me Randomly Layering"
Have a great & safe day fashionistas!!

Sincerely, Patrice Chavon :)




Outfit Details:
Hat- Goodwill
Coat- Ashley Stewart (Goodwill)
Scarf- Banana Republic
Top- ASOS (Curve)
Leggings- ASOS (Curve)
Boots- Forever 21
Jewelry- Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment