Friday, December 6, 2013

New Fashion Haul!!! (ASOS)

I got my paycheck this morning & the FIRST thing I do is head to ASOS! lol I clearly need to get my priorities straight.

You guys know I LOVE wearing hats! I'd wear one everyday if I could, soooo I bought this amazing River Island Floppy Shaker Hat on the ASOS Website!! I can wear this hat with almost everything in my wardrobe for fall & winter!




I don't own many rings, so I knew it was necessary to add to my collection once I seen this three pack Filigree Rings form the ASOS(CURVE) collection. I would love to pair all three rings with and all black everything outfit, which I will show you once I get it! I love how simple these rings are, but at the same time they have a divine detail. By the way!! They come in three different sizes, so I bought mine in a L/XL just to make sure they fit comfortably. 
 Last, but not least, I needed a new Jacket to add to my collection, especially because of this crazy weather hitting SoCal these days lol. 
I love that this is a two layered jacket, so I know I'm guaranteed to stay warm! I also love combo of khaki & denim. It' casual, BUT I always find creative ways to make it into a formal piece.
Fashion Haul Details:
Rings- ASOS(CURVE) $9.98
Jacket- ASOS(CURVE) $49.91
Hat- River Island $45.37

P.S, I used the promotion code (MOREMOREMORE) for the Cyber Monday Deal which gives you 30% off each item and it ends today, so go use it while you can fashionistas!

Sincerely, Patrice Chavon

No comments:

Post a Comment