Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year Resolutions

 Happy New Year!!
Looking back on 2013, I realized that I accomplished so much so much! I got my first job, two jobs at that!, I met an amazing guy (My Berto Bear), and I gained the courage to start a blog!



Resolutions of 2014:
1. Get my CA Driver's License
2. Begin networking with other bloggers/designers
3. Keep My Berto Bear
4. Complete my A.A. Degree & transfer to S.F. State
5. Hopefully start off my career in fashion
 


Today's ootd was honestly pretty random, I've always loved this took I stole from my mom and I new it would match perfectly with my skirt from Forever 21. The look screams Grunge/Chic because it has this hard, soft touch to it which I've noticed has grown into a huge trend. I hope you guys enjoy this look as far as the way I styled it. I am always open to your ideas.
Happy New Years,
Patrice Chavon


Outfit Details:
Hat- River Island
Blazer- Goodwill
Top- Mommy's closet
Skirt- Forever 21+
Tights- 99 Cents Store
Flats- Old Navy
Jewelry- Old Navy/ ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment