Friday, January 10, 2014

Urban Chic


Today's ootd is by far one of the best outfits I've ever worn! The bandanna print is so bold and just in your face. For some reason I felt like a "Chic Burglar" lol.
I definitely have to give lots of credit to my friend Edwin, who is my photographer & chose this amazing location in Porter Ranch, CA. Anyone who lives in the San Fernando Valley would be surprised that such a place exists next door to us, so thank you Edwin!!!
The way I styled this look pretty much came from this vision in my head. Let's rewind!, I found this outfit being worn on someone while I was scrolling through Instagram. Yes, of course everyone has their own take on how things should be styled, but being a style enthusiast, I felt that I was able to style it in a way that works best for my personal style and not look so cheap. 
Well I hope that you guys enjoyed this ootd, and like always, I'm love hearing your feedback.


Outfit Details:
Hat- River Island ($45.37)
Sweater- Forever 21+ ($22.80)
 Leggings- Forever 21+ ($11.80)
Boots- Forever 21 ($19.80)



No comments:

Post a Comment