Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Spring Wishlist


As we all know, Spring is pretty much right around the corner. I am looking forward to start wearing both skirts & shorts again since my confidence is starting to come back. Every piece on this post has its own BAMMM or SPARK to it which I hope you guys noticed that I love lol. I think my favorite piece of them all is cheetah print swinger dress simply because I'm a sucker for cheetah and it looks amazing with everything!
My goal is to have at least 3 pieces in this group!



I am seriously LOVING this color palette, and I'm hoping to collaborate them with my current wardrobe.
I definitely have to thank ASOS for providing us women/young ladies to feel & look beautiful no matter what size we are.
Once I get any of these lovely pieces, I'll be sure to show you guys how I still them.
With that being said, happy blogging everyone!
 
Sincerely,
Patrice Chavon

No comments:

Post a Comment