Monday, December 2, 2013

Comfy Glamour

For those who don't know, I work at Old Navy and I always come across amazing pieces while working. Today's spotlight item is on my dark grey joggers from Old Navy. Yes, they are from Old Navy lol I love one's reaction when they find out that Old Navy is slowly beginning to catch up with the latest trends. The joggers can be found in the Active secton of Old Navy, and YES they came in many different colors and they are very comfortable. I also have a pair of theses pants in black which are also pretty cute! I've worn them to school, yoga class, the grocery store, the mall, and even at work lol, it's okay to be comfortable as long as you look well put together :)

By the way, today is your last chance to get everything in the store for 30% off, excluding clearance and gift cards.


 Today's ootd was pretty much something I visioned in a dream a few nights ago lol call me WEIRD, but that's honestly how I come up with my outfit ideas. 
You might have noticed by now that I this is my favorite hat; everyone has that special thing they wear or take with them almost all of the time. 

As far as the rest of the outfit, my top was given to me by my mom that I've been wearing since the 11th grade(I wanted to be Anita Baker at that moment). Just about everything I'm wearing was purchased from Old Navy besides the hat, top, necklace & BRICS bag. This outfit is what I'd call "Comfy Glamour" lol. 
I hope you enjoy this blog post you guys! Have a great dayy!
Sincerely, Patrice Chavon

Hat- Goodwill
Top- Mommy's closet
Joggers- Old Navy
Flats- Old Navy
Bag- BRICS
Necklace- Vintage Market
Earrings- Old Navy
Ring- Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment