Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yesterday's OOTD

 Good morning my fashionistas! I have to admit that I constantly beat myself up everyday!
My outfit yesterday is something I'd normally wear when it's cold outside, but it was actually 86 degrees outside yesterday lol. YES I was suffering all day yesterday, but it was worth it!

My look was honestly random picks from my closet. I tend to procrastinate in the morning, so I normally  just throw an outfit together, which always seems to come out amazingly FIERCE! The spotlight piece of my outfit is the jogger pants that I bought from work (Old Navy). They are under $25, and they are very comfortable and trendy at the same time. For my plus size fashionistas, I am wearing and XL just to get a fitted look.

Hat- River Island
Glasses- Old Navy
Rings- Old Navy
Earrings- Old Navy
Jacket- Forever 21+
Scarf- H&M
Top- ASOS (Curve)
Joggers- Old Navy
Shoes- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment