Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tights & Roses

 Happy Thursday!!! Yes, Thursday is the new Friday & I am having a GREAT day so far. Today's ootd the day was pretty much inspired by my floral headband purchased on Asos. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I decided to go with a look that screams "I'm a lover not a fighter" lol (CORNY). 

Lately, I've been going through a black phase, so everyday I am wearing pretty much all black or a mixture of black & white. I always have to sneak in a POP of color. One thing I always tell people is to not be afraid to wear whatever they please. It's always important to have self confidence, and be that fashionista we all have hidden inside ourselves.

I consider fall the be the season of LOVE & PASSION, so I hope you guys have an idea of what I was trying to go for here lol.

Floral Headband- Asos
Earrings- Old Navy
Dress- Ross
Tights- 99 Cents Store
Flats- Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment