Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Celebrate Your V-Day With Forever 21+

I have to say that I am very much looking forward to Valentine's Day this year because it's my first "REAL" one lol. I've been with my Bear for about 2 months now and so far things are going great!
 
I came across this looks from Forever21.com, which are perfect to wear on your special day! There are many more options, but these stood out the most to me. I have the link to the page these looks are featured on later in the post.

I love how each look gives you a little skin "peek-a-boo" to give you a sexy feel while being classy.
I definitely have to applaud Forever 21+ for giving us different options other than RED to wear on V-day. It makes things much more interesting. Plus Size women want to have as many options as "regular sized" women do, so I'm happy to see some variety.

I created this outfit on my ASOS Fashion Finder account. If you click on the picture, it'll send you directly to the page that tells you where you can purchase any of the items from this collage.

Here's the link to every outfit featured in this post!
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=Promo-dresses-valentines-day


I hope you guys enjoy your V-Day with your spouse, bestfriend, or whoever it may be.
Happy Blogging!!


No comments:

Post a Comment